90% of the internet users are starting a blog just to make money online.I mean “Just To Make Money Online” and this hell of their intention is not allowing them to make money online.Yes, if you start a blog, especially if you are starting a business blog then you should make money out of it ,else how can you call it as business blog? So to call a blog as a business blog ,you probably need to make some good amount of money out it.I can say 70% of the people are failing to make money because they are not working harder and the remaining 30% are not working smart.Simple!
After researching the reason for some days I’m writing this article to make you aware of why the hell are you not making money online.I got a small and very important tip to help you make money online from your blog.Just be passionate and when you woke up ,just go the mirror and say “I’ll make Money from my blog today” may be you won’t be making money on that day but if you do this daily then that will keep you moving like a boss ;).So here are some of the reasons I’ve noticed while my research.
Not Following the Ethics
This is one of the most important area where 90% of the bloggers fail.When it comes to real life stuffs we all follow some ethics,but why the are you not following them online? why ? bloggers are aliens? according to my knowledge the people who are working and creating blogs and wandering the internet are “Humans” so if you are following your ethics on real life then why not on Internet.Ah not going to confuse you anymore ,let me explain the stuff.
Before starting a blog ask yourself some questions and know the facts of blogging.If you ask me what are the question I should ask my self then here it goes
+ Am I Passionate about Blogging?
+ What’s the purpose for me to blog?
+ Can I work hard on this?
+ Can I change my life with this?
Yes, ofcourse you need to ask this question to yourself.If you have positive answers for this questions then I should say “Welcome to Blogging” you are not going to fail, you’ll make big money and yes blogging will change your life like anything.So what I’m coming to say is understand what is a blog and what it actually means.70% of the people have a thought that you can make $$ easily from a blog.My friend blogging is not a rocket science you have to work a lot to make money online and you should be damn passionate too.
According to me a blog should be something which helps the internet users in knowing, learning and solving their problems.So what should a blog contain? its none other than helpful contents.Most of the bloggers are not updating helpful contents and a good amount of $%^#%%^$# are copying articles.Why ? 🙁 that sucks.
Some people say do smart work then hard work, to be more clear the smart workers already worked hard to say the quote ” Do smart work” Aha! dude you need to work hard always but if you can work hard in a smarter way then we can call that smartwork and the fact is that it works like a boss.So learn how to work smarter by doing hard work that’s what I wanted to say.As I said a blog should have a lot of contents to make it a perfect blog.A perfect blog is something with good amount of traffic, good quality contents and good structure.To make a blog like this you need to work hard and that’s a universal fact.The best thing is that if you have a blog with these stuffs then advertisers will ping “You” through your contact box and that’s how you make money online.
I hope everything’s clear to you, so try to make some boom boom with your blogs and make money online.Make sure you visit blogbeatz daily 😉 have a Great Day 🙂